- UDC's for VK contests
- N1MM Logger setup for VK contests.
- N1MM Logger setup for Call History.
- N1MM Logger setup for HF and VHF VK contests.
- N1MM Logger setup for Waterfall Band map.
N1MM must be the latest version and set up correctly for the UDC's to work and score properly.
Help is below but for all the good info please
Download the zip file and extract and copy into relevant folders. If a PDF exists, please read it.
Do not modify the files in anyway, including their file name.
N1MM LOGGER - How to setup Call History
- The RD and TT contests have call history available. On typing the call into the entry window,
the exchange and name will show in the relevant fields if the callsign is in the Call History File.
- Click on 'File' - 'import', and select 'Import call history...'
- Select the call history file relevant to the contest in use.
- Click on 'Config' and Click 'Enable Call History Look up'.
- Click 'Window' and select 'Check' to show the Check callsign window.
N1MM LOGGER - How to setup Waterfall Band Map.
- In Config - Broadcast Tab:
- Check the Radio Checkbox and add 127.0.0.1:13063 (put a comma after each entry)
- Check the Spots Checkbox and add 127.0.0.1:13063
- If using SO2R Configure Radio 2 as 127.0.0.1:13065 in additon to 13063 to both Radio and Spots addresses.
- Connect to the cluster for spots to show.